sábado, 3 de setembro de 2011

Past Simple Regular Verb Endings (English Rules)

Hello, everyone!
If I had a dollar for every time an English student mispronounced the simple past form of regular verbs, I would be a rich and happy man. As it is, I'm a poor and happy man. I'm happy because I have created a video that will stop students putting an extra syllable in "walked" and "lived".
This video lesson shows all students how easy it is to always pronounce the "ed" ending as either /id/, /t/ or /d/. Watch this video a few times and do the exercises at http://linguaspectrum.com/lessons/language_lessons/Past%20Simple%20Regular%20... and you will be sounding like a native English speaker before you can say "I have learned the secret!" (without the extra syllable in learned).
See you,
Teacher Jô

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário