domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

I Believe - A 9/11 Tribute


Hello, everyone...
In spite of we're not in the same country, we're in the same world. We are human beings, and we have to learn the simple art of living together as brothers. We have to learn the simple art of loving!
Love is somehow the key that unlocks the door which leads to ultimate reality. This Hindu-Moslem-Christian-Jewish-Buddhist belief about ultimate reality is beautifully summed up in the First Epistle of Saint John:
Let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone
that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His
love is perfected in us.


Yeah, I've been thinking about the victims of 9/11 all day today and can't believe it's been 10 years.


There isn't much I can do for those who suffered so greatly that day but I wanted to pay tribute to them in some way.


My true sympathies with those who lost their lives and dear ones on that fateful day... I strongly condemn the heinous act and those who carried it out...
Its a day when humanity died...


Teacher Jô



Music: I Believe (9/11 tribute) by Blessed Union of Souls



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário