domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

Talking about COLORS
Wavelengths, Frequencies, Light, Distances, Spaces, Time … What makes the world go round and learning a fantastic journey!
Imagine a black and white world! I think it is hard, if we take reality into consideration. Life is made of sounds, colors, movement, smells… All these vibrations, mixtures, energies bring about meaningful human feelings, emotions, innumerable perceptions and perspectives which challenge our senses to understand the spiritual designs created by the inevitable magic in nature.
What is colour/color?
Join the color wheel !
How colors can affect our moods?
Where does color come from?
What is a prism? What causes refraction?
Observe mystery and beauty.

Do you believe there are positive and negative effects related to colors that can affect us both physiologically and psychologically?

Click here and read more about this subject.
This work was inspired by Joyce Loback’s collaboration. Joyce is an English student, at Cetep-Barreto Language Center. She takes classes on Wednesday and Thursdays in the afternoon. She is at level 3P.
Thank you, Joyce, for your research and collaboration!

6 comentários:

  1. I loved this topic. It made me remember a talk I had with my son last Saturday... He said: "Mom, do you know there is no color? There's only the white one... The rest is just optical illusion!". His art teacher taught him that and
    I wonder if it were true.
    Joyce, how about another search to solve my doubt? It's just a suggestion, ok?!
    Thanks, dear, for the wonderful work. Keep doing that!
    Kisses,
    Josete

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Here my quizz result... I agree about some of my personality's features.

    Quiz Result: You are paleturquoise
    you are paleturquoise
    #AFEEEE

    Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

    Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.

    Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hello!I love is blue and pinck..I like for you colors..I colors meaning all.Kiss

    ResponderExcluir
  4. What a coincidence, Jô!
    I'm paleturquoise, too!
    A good quiz to practice adjectives, isn't it?

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Are you, too? Wow!!!
    Let's think about an exercise and use this quizz... I loved it!

    ResponderExcluir